Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript contains 'CRediT contribution statement'.
- The manuscript contains a 'Declaration of competing interests' (even if authors have no interests to declare).
- The manuscript is written in English and has been checked for language issues (spelling, grammer, vocabulary use).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points (rather than at the end of the manuscript).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.